FB

Follow Me on Twitter: twitter.com/danboschert

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Need a laptop

Many of you readers will be shocked to know that I do not have a laptop. Most of my writing is done on my iPhone. While convenient in some ways, the inconveniences are aplenty as well. Soon I will purchase a MacBook pro, realizing a life long dream: to carry a laptop bag around everywhere with me, pirating wifi, and typing in public. It is going to be legendary. Until that point I will be sentenced to a blog life of mediocrity filled with listless,misspelled blogs with poor grammar and no cool pictures. Forgive me. It's not all bad though. You are still very privileged, getting to read what I write is a gift that(very) few receive. I don't know why my blog hasn't sky rocketed to top tier status, but oh well, I can remain an undiscovered talent.so if you are reading this, thank you, and I hope to provide some relevant material in the near future, when I'm not typing on a floating imaginary keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment