FB

Follow Me on Twitter: twitter.com/danboschert

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Travel blog part 4

Did you miss me? I have been away for 9 long internet and TV free days in Missouri. So now I sit in the airport with absolutely free Wi-Fi, back to writing for you fine people. I had a fantastic trip, working on my recently purchased fixer upper house in Raytown Missouri, prepping to move in roughly 1 years time. This trip has also provided me with an infinite amount of blog topics, to be revealed at a later time. I was surprised to find that my new house is about a mile from the Kansas City Royals stadium, and the Kansas City Chiefs stadium. If those teams were any good I would be ecstatic, maybe they just need a great fan like me, we shall see. As I sit, waiting to board a flight to Seattle, and eventually Alaska, I wonder why I am returning. I have good friends and family there, but come on, it's ALASKA. Well I better get on my plane, I have virtually no lay overs on this trip, so this concludes my travel blog . If you didn't enjoy it, you must be off your meds. If you did enjoy, be sure to share my stuff with your friends, and go to my blog page and hit the facebook "Like" button. (You may have to do this on a computer instead of a mobile device, sorry for the inconvenience). Ahhh I am gonna miss my plane!!!! you hang up.....No you hang up......

No comments:

Post a Comment