FB

Follow Me on Twitter: twitter.com/danboschert

Monday, May 14, 2012

A collection of completely random thoughts

1. Can you still turn in the tootsie pop wrappers with the Indian and the star for another free tootsie pop?

2. When did pizza hut become outrageously expensive?

3. I love pizza

4. Candid camera was a very good show

5. Planet fitness plays more food shows on the tv than anything else, it is annoying

6. I want to get a new bicycle, but like pizza hut, they are suddenly crazy expensive

7. I wish the Harry Potter movie series would have never ended. I miss them so much...(sigh)

8. When I think of what character I would have been, obviously Harry.

9. Sweet scar

10. I have been beast mode on MW3 lately, I dunno what has come over me

11. If a genie asked me what my 3 wishes were, I would start with a permanent set of six pack abs.

12. The movie Finding Nemo is wonderful

13. Sometimes I want to be one of a kind, and other times I want to be generic.

14. Every person that rides their bicycle on the street should be hanged.

15. I am going to try to get to 100 with this list, struggling so far

16. "If you ain't first, you're last"

17. The new movie battleship that is coming out, looks awful

18. When I see someone walking instead of driving, I automatically judge them as if they have made poor life choices because I assume they don't have a vehicle, for this I am sorry.

19. Smoking is sooooo nasty

20. When I play a sports video game and loss is imminent, I restart my console.

21. When I drive my truck, I feel like I am in an exclusive club because it is a stick.

22. The movie The Dark Crystal is freaky, can't believe I liked it growing up.

23. Sleep is over rated and a waste of time.

24. Getting kicked in the thigh hurts.

25. Bike pegs are great for transporting friends to a commonly shared destination.

26. Full Throttle Red Berry is the most delicious liquid on this or any other planet.

27. I don't trust swim shorts, so I always wear underwear underneath, I strongly recommend you do the same.

28. I have had a reality check, so correcting statement 15, I will now try to get to 50 on this list. Fail

29. When I wrestled in school, my fear was that everyone could see my junk.

30. Custom made pottery is all equally ugly.

31. A child's thought process is humorous.

32. More cowbell

33. Danny Devito made the best Penguin of all time.

34. GTL

35. Growing out your hair and playing the guitar doesn't make you cool. It makes you a douche.

36. People who call unemployment, "Funemployment" annoy me.

37. Clever, but annoying

38. Every time Don't Stop Believin' by journey comes on the radio, you have to sing obnoxiously loud, if you don't you're a communist.

39. "It's in the geneva convention, look it up"

40. Road House isn't just a movie.

41. Although Chuck Norris is the focal point of many off the wall and unrealistic jokes, he is pretty awesome.

42. Onions are disgusting.

43. Bucket list item 246: Get slimed at Nickelodeon Studios.

44. Supercalifrajalisticexpialidocious. Spell check that b!%@.

45. Although I have been potty trained for roughly 23 years, I still fear I will wet myself in public.

46. "You ain't cool, unless you pee your pants"

47. Black and white movies are boring.

48. Hola Senior, No hablo Espanol

49. If I had a mogwai, it would be fed after midnight

50. Stay tuned for a word from our local sponsors.

No comments:

Post a Comment