FB

Follow Me on Twitter: twitter.com/danboschert

Friday, September 28, 2012

Twitter

Okay people, time for some shameless self promoting. Twitter has become a place that I have grown quite fond of. You can write your little quips and read everyone else's. Not much if anything you read on there is very helpful or insightful, but good mind numbing babble. As my wife puts it: "Twitter is for celebrities or wanna-be celebrities". I guess she's probably right, but who doesn't want to be a celebrity?

The problem I have with twitter is this. When people follow you are you obligated to follow back? It feels that way to me, so I extend that courtesy. But sometimes I follow someone and they don't follow me back and I start wondering, is it me? Am I not good enough? Then the emotional roller coaster begins. Maybe I think too far into it. After all the only people that really follow anyone are skanks, that are really just some overweight dude sitting in his moms basement watching Greys Anatomy reruns and eating frozen chimichangas,(not still frozen, microwaved but probably not long enough because they are fat and can't wait the full recommended cooking time, so they get it out and start eating it but the middle is still kinda frozen but they don't care cause their fat) while tweeting about their hot bodies.

I do like to see what my favorite athletes or celebs are doing. Then I tweet them and they never answer me.....jerks. Someday I would like to have a bazillion followers just so I can be awesome and actually respond to their tweets and make them feel loved and important. I prolly won't ever achieve the twitter greatness I speak of, but I will always have my good looks and charm.

So if you are wondering, "hey should I start a twitter account?", the answer is yes, because it does help pass the time. Really what did we do before social networking? Were we actually productive at work? Nahhhhh. If you do decide to start a account or already have one, be sure to follow me @danboschert, because I actually follow back, and who couldn't use a little more Dan in their life? My feed usually consists of recycled movie quotes and worthless information, but you can't live without it. My twitter also includes direct links to my newest blogs, which can be described as mediocre by some, but they are lying............. right? Oh well. Have a good morning, and if I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment