FB

Follow Me on Twitter: twitter.com/danboschert

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Blah blah blog

It's been a long time since my last post. Which I suppose is a good thing, don't wanna flood the market. How have I been? Pretty good faceless reader, thanks for asking. I haven't been up to much, just the same old Dan, charming and handsome with wisdom beyond my years. Overconfident? No way, I think I'm just about the perfect amount of confident. When you have a good product, you boast about it. Enough about me, lets talk about something else.

The other night I went through a struggle within myself that not even I can explain or understand. It was bed time and I was unable to sleep. Not because I wasn't tired or I had anything better to do, I just couldn't sleep. It was like I couldn't turn my brain off no matter what I did. So I did what any other person does in that position. I got up multiple times to go to the bathroom and get a drink and cough drops(because I have a cold). So at about midnight I finally caved and checked my Facebook and my twitter. Nobody had anything interesting to say because mostly everyone was asleep. So I fired up the Xbox and played some MW3. My performance was lacking due to the fact it was after midnight and my mind was already pre occupied with the other 1 million thoughts that were causing my sleeplessness in the first place. After 4 hours of sub par game play Liz rolled over and said "shut that off and try to sleep", so I did. I layed in the dark with all these things running through mind. The usual things really. Money, life, selling my house, moving, money again, providing for my family, men's basketball on Wednesday ect ect.

It is not uncommon for all of these things to occupy my mind right before bed. What is uncommon is the fact that on this special night, it kept me up until 5 AM, with my alarm set to go off at 7:05. There is no moral to this story, I just found it interesting to have a bout with insomnia on a ordinary Sunday night.

NEWS FLASH!!!: I have a sweet Mohawk now, my wife hates it, so naturally it makes me love it more. Secondary news: I will start MMA training in December, wether I fight or not, it will be a liberating experience.

This blog has actually spanned a 2 week period because I forgot I started it, FYI. Currently I am sitting here getting beat up by a 1 year old and watching hey Arnold.

I made a new twitter account to see how many people I can get to follow me who I don't even know. Currently it is a huge success, garnishing over 200 followers in a 4 hour time frame. Pretty crazy how that works.

Too all of you followers who may be reading this, hello, although I don't know you, thanks for reading.

So goodbye ppl, blah blah blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment